What are cookies?
A cookie is an information file that is automatically placed on the hard-drives of the user’s computer, when they access determined websites. The cookie identifies your web browser on the server, allowing it to store the information, giving a better browsing experience to the web user, obtaining more relevant information for navigating our website and/or better usage of it.
The majority of navigational programs allow the acceptance policy of cookies, although it is possible to configure the browser to refuse all cookies (see bellow), or indicate when a cookie is about to be sent. Please note, some parts of our website may not function correctly, in case of refusing cookies.
The usage of cookies aims to improve the performance of our website and maximize your browsing experience, also for marketing effects and optimization of solutions and services that The Portuguese Wine Fellows provides to its website users.
How to block/deactivate Cookies
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely through the definitions selection within the respective browser.
Have in mind, therefore, the deactivation of cookies may affect, partially or totally, your navigational experience within the website.
You can configure the cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Bellow, we indicate the many ways of deactivation of cookies, according to your browser:
- Click on the menu “Tools” and choose “Internet Options”;
- Select “Privacy”;
- Move the bar until the option “Block all cookies” appears.
- Click on the menu “Tools”;
- Select “Options”;
- Then select “Privacy”;
- In the “Cookies” section turn off the option “Accept cookies from sites”;
- Click on “OK” to save the changes and close.
- Click on “Customize and Control Google Chrome”;
- Select the option “Tools”.
- Click on “Clear browsing data”;
- In the selection box “Obliterate the following items from:” select the option “the beginning of time”;
- Activate or deactivate :
- To activate cookies, select “Allow configuration of local data (recommended)”.
- To deactivate cookies, select “Block configurations of any data by websites”
- Click on “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the upper panel select “Security”;
- In the section “Accept Cookies” select “Never”.
VINESEL – PORTUGAL WINE SELECTION Lda. reserves the right to, at any given moment, without previous notice and immediate effect, to alter, add, update or eliminate, partially or entirely, the present information about cookies.
The user must consult periodically this page to confirm for any alterations or updates.
To know more about cookies, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org, where you may find further information on how to run your configurations on different browsers.